Rotary parking systems provide the greatest savings in parking space. These are the most cost-effective parking systems that increase parking capacity up to 8 times compared to traditional parking.
As the most cost effective parking system, it requires an area of only 36 m2 and provides parking for up to 16 vehicles, in the area of just two traditional parking spaces.
Key features of the Rotary parking system are:
- maximum space saving
- modular construction and the ability to quickly add new capacity
- possible relocation and reinstallation
- suitable for all types of vehicles – sedans, station wagons and SUVs
- protection of vehicles against theft, damage and weather conditions
- quiet operation – low noise levels in comparison to any other type of parking system
- the systems are constructed as stand-alone structures and minimize the risk of flooding
- low power consumption
- easy to operate
- low running costs
- high endurance
- long lifetime.
Rotary parking is ideal solution for a wide range of applications – from public urban areas, residential and office buildings, hotels, hospitals, shopping centres, marinas and car showrooms, to large parking lots.
|Parking capacity||6 vehicles||8 vehicles||10 vehicles||12 vehicles||14 vehicles||16 vehicles|
|System dimensions||Length||6450 mm||6450 mm||6450 mm||6450 mm||At request*||At request*|
|Width||5420 mm||5420 mm||5420 mm||5420 mm||At request*||At request*|
|Height||9315 mm||11450 mm||13585 mm||15720 mm||At request*||At request*|
|Parked vehicles maximum dimensions||Length||5300 mm||5300 mm||5300 mm||5300 mm||At request*||At request*|
|Width||2250 mm||2250 mm||2250 mm||2250 mm||At request*||At request*|
|Height||1950 mm||1950 mm||1950 mm||1950 mm||At request*||At request*|
|Težina||2500 kg||2500 kg||2500 kg||2500 kg||At request*||At request*|
|Geared Motor||7,5 kW||9,2 kW||9,2 kW||11 kW||At request*||At request*|
|Speed||5-5,5 m/min||5-5,5 m/min||5-5,5 m/min||5-5,5 m/min||5-5,5 m/min||5-5,5 m/min|
|Noise||65 dB -75 dB||65 dB -75 dB||65 dB -75 dB||65 dB -75 dB||65 dB -75 dB||65 dB -75 dB|
* EPS-RP14 and EPS-RP16 specifications are defined per individual project request